All of the ingredients in Goji Gourmet‘s cookies were incorporated because they have a very specific purpose. Each ingredient helps to nourish and benefit your body in some way because we believe that snacking should taste good and be good for you! Below is a compilation of the top 10 nutrient-rich ingredients in Goji Gourmet cookies – ENJOY!
- GOJI BERRIES – Antioxidant-rich superfood, loaded with vitamins A, C and B-complex, along with other healthy vitamins & minerals.
- RAW CACAO - Super-rich source of magnesium which helps metabolism by reducing the negative impact of stress on the body.
- TURMERIC – Prevents cancer and Alzheimer’s disease. Curcumin, the compound that gives turmeric its yellow color, is effective both in protecting against cancer and in inducing the programmed death of colon cancer cells.
- 70% CACAO DARK CHOCOLATE CHIPS - Cocoa contains flavonoids to help fight a wide array of diseases, including heart disease and diabetes.
- CINNAMON – Cinnamon contains anti-inflammatory compounds that can help relieve pain. It’s antibiotic properties help prevent urinary tract infections, tooth decay and gum disease, and have been shown to kill the harmful bacteria, E.coli.
- BUCKWHEAT HONEY – Buckwheat honey is rich in iron and antioxidants. It is the healthiest of all honey’s and is a terrific natural sweetener.
- WALNUTS – Rich in vitamin E, manganese, copper and omega-3 fatty acids.
- ROLLED OATS – Oats contain melatonin and complex carbohydrates that can help more tryptophan get into the brain to help you sleep. It also contains vitamin B6, a vitamin which is a co-factor that helps more serotonin get produced in the brain as well.
- GINGER – Improves your blood flow, decreases your LDL Cholesterol, & soothes indigestion and nausea.
- WHEAT GERM – Wheat germ is the most vitamin- and mineral-rich part of the wheat kernel. It is packed with important B vitamins, such as folate, vitamin B1 (thiamin) and vitamin B6. B vitamins are important for the heart, to make proper mood chemicals for our brain, and are critical for cardiovascular health. Wheat germ also contains lots of fiber, which is necessary for good blood sugar balance, cholesterol control, intestinal health and detoxification.
Read more about our goji berry cookies on our website at www.gojigourmet.com.